Monday, January 19, 2009

Still Waiting

As of Thursday, nothing has grown out on Emily's cultures. The nurse did say that it can take a couple more weeks for some organisms to grow out. I know this is so because last April Emily had an excellent report and then two weeks later they call back and tell me she has ORSA--it took nearly three weeks for it to show up. So, for now we wait and wonder. A part of me wishes she would culture something so we could treat it, especially since we are baffled by her decline in PFTs--at least if she cultured something there would be an explanation for this.
I have been sick most of the weekend--I get these stomach attacks that have all the symptoms of gall bladder disease--and it takes me a few days to get over it.
Douglas won another basketball game yesterday. He had eight points himself--I didn't get to see it, but I got a nice recap from the boys.
Well, need to go work on tax stuff, so have to go for now!

No comments: